*Bookmark this post* HERE I will release the new site LINK for Private Access content Emlilah Erotisia Archives!

New website, completing it for launch after December 2016  http://Emlilah.com


My Emlilah Erotisia Archival list of videos will be on a new site! It has to be a new site and re-created, with all the effort and hours to upload and index it.
*Update 2016 september29 Here is the link!!! It is for the current website I am using to share Private Access Emlilah Archive videos!!!
Update 2016 November: that is now private, that's the only way to do the site.  You have to request by email and pricing will be provided for your luv gift to the goddess :) emlilah@yahoo.com

Also, the screengrab is here, which is numbered all the private albums. It is the Emlilah Erotisia Archival LIST

================================================
It's all because GAWDAM YooToob destroyed your favorite videos!!!  ( Can somebody refer us to a good lawyer? LOL )  As of today (U.S. labor day) I cannot release the new site info. But some of you have it. I would ask you to keep it to yourself, respect!  It will be a secret until it is ready to be released. It will take some time, so please be patient.
During this phase, I am still processing requests!! I offer that for your enjoyment. Contact me with your requests, your want, your desire. emlilah@yahoo.com

Until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment