Quick UPDATE for Problems on MV site!!!

Update: as many of you have noticed, my MV channel is down.  I've been getting your messages and thank you for informing me.  But I did find out it went down/offline very soon because I have been uploading content every day!
They told me it is a TEMPORARY DEACTIVATION.  They are waiting for a legal form to be sent from me.  It is a technical and legal matter.  Really, they seem kinda paranoid.  but that is who I have to be business with, so I can give you access to the Erotisia Archives.
I am hoping to clear up this glitch in less than a week.  I am hoping they will honor your transactions on there.  Like the Crush and Membership!  130 streamin videos are sitting there deactivated!!  Please be patient for this unexpected delay.


No comments:

Post a Comment